28.7.11

keep going

This week I did these piece, I think I need to mentioned:
1. finish one piece, then go on to the next piece , and then developed another level, if only do pieces in the same step, there will be no developed.
2.detail. Coz my work have lots of texture, no matter sheets or the igniting texture. If everywhere is texture, there would be no design, no craft.

front side



back side
i like this one, I used scissors cut the edge, and then it looked like a mushroom.
I thought much different method to make the edge smooth, but if I did not make the form smooth in the beginning, it will be very hard to make it smooth, so I do not want to waste time on it, I try to another texture. In the beginning, I just hope the texture can followed the ‘mushroom’ texture, but after I finished it, I thought maybe at the next step every pieces can followed this theory.


square, area, next step
bigger


quality!


where is design?????????i can not do this one……

No comments:

Post a Comment